Frank Hannon B.C.L, T.E.P. qualified as a solicitor in 1993 and has extensive and proven experience in all areas of law including:
- House Sales, Purchases and Mortgages;
- Administration of Deceased’s estates, Wills and Trusts;
- Family Law, Divorce and Separation;
- Personal Injury Claims;
- Road Traffic Prosecution and District Court Appearances;
- Employment Law;
- Landlord and Tenant Law;
- Domestic and Commercial Lettings;
- Advice re Private Residential Tenancies Board;
- Commercial Law;
Frank is also a qualified member of the International body of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (S.T.E.P.) and is a Notary Public.
Frank can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Veronica Foley B.C.L. graduated from UCC with an BCL degree in 1988 and qualified as a Solicitor from the Law Society of Ireland in 1992. From the outset Veronica has practiced in all areas of law but has practiced extensively and has a proven track record in the area Family Law to include:
- Safety Order Applications
- Attempted Child Abduction
- Employment Law
- House Purchase and Sales
- Personal Injury
- Road Traffic Prosecutions
- District Court Appearances
- Landlord and Tenant
Veronica is a member of the Family Lawyers Association, she has also qualified as a Collaborative Lawyer.
Veronica also has a special interest in Personal Injuries Litigation and has successfully, dealt with a number of Medical Negligence cases.
Veronica is conscientious and her attitude is client centred, she takes a pragmatic approach and deals with all issues thoroughly. She is conscious of the fact cost is very important issue to clients while bearing that in mind will always do her utmost to achieve the best possible result for her clients.
Veronica can be contacted at: email@example.com